Reasons to Join
As a business owner, you play an essential role in Burke County’s success. Business owners like you are the leaders, job creators, community builders, and the engines of our economy. When you join the chamber, you’ll enjoy more opportunities to advance your business and our community and a generous package of exclusive perks and member benefits.
- Greater Connections | We offer over highly visible events, programs and celebrations each year. That means multiple opportunities to develop new relationships, grow your referrals, and expand your network.
- Greater Visibility | From event attendance to investor opportunities and affordable advertising opportunities, the Chamber helps you promote your company and share your brand message with member companies — and countless potential new customers.
- Resources for Greater Growth | Businesses of all sizes and business owners of all experience levels can leverage the Chamber for growth. Whether it’s planning tools, free business consultations, educational workshops, peer-to-peer business roundtables, or more, at the Chamber, it’s our business to help you grow yours.
- Attract and Retain Great Talent | We work side-by-side with you to welcome, connect, and engage your talent. Our wealth of affinity groups help connect diverse professionals with their peers — within our membership and our community.
- Become a Greater Leader | You can take part in Burke County’s pre-eminent programs for leadership development. Our leadership programs equip talented professionals to shape careers, transform companies, and fuel change throughout the community.
- Have a Greater Voice | The Chamber works tirelessly to further the policies, ideas, and opportunities that will improve the climate for Burke County businesses. Whether you need help getting a sign approved, have a taxation situation, or have an industry-specific problem that’s affecting your business, the advocacy team at the chamber is ready and able to help.
Choose an appropriate level of support.
Burke County businesses come in all shapes and sizes and so do Chamber memberships. Whether you’re a startup or a billion-dollar corporation, there’s a membership level that’s tailored to fit your business.
Joining the Burke County Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your business, your brand and your community. No other business organization is as deeply plugged into what is happening in Burke County. No other business organization brings together the decision makers and leaders who make things happen.
To learn more about how membership with the Chamber will benefit your business and our community complete the form below and a member of our staff will contact you.
For more information, contact us today!
Click here to Join Now