Space is filling up fast, so if you don’t make your reservations this week for the Chamber’s Annual Meeting, here’s a partial list of what you’ll miss:
– A selection of delicious foods and desserts by JD’s Smokehouse, Downtown Delights, My Local Bakery and Reed’s Catering
– Local libations by Silver Fork Winery and Fonta Flora Brewery
– Live music by a string quartet
– Networking opportunities at every turn
– The presentation of our Ambassador of the Year Award
The event will be held next Tuesday, February 25, at CoMMA from 6-7:30 pm. To encourage all Chamber members to attend, the ticket price has been reduced to $25 per person this year from last year’s $40 price. To join the fun, call the Chamber at 828-437-3021 or e-mail Dorothea (firstname.lastname@example.org) to purchase your tickets. By the way, your ticket price includes two complimentary beverages, so what’s not to like?. Special thanks go to Farris Insurance, our 2014 Gold Sponsor for the Annual Meeting.