To help support our members with connections, opportunities, and business resources by incorporating the following in the mission, vision and value of the Chamber. Growing Business. Building Community.
- Increase visibility of minority owned businesses and making business resource tools easily available
- Provide opportunities to discuss colorful conversations of diverse business challenges faced by minority business professionals
- Increase diversity of Chamber membership
- Leverage members’ combined experience and knowledge to advance programs and practices throughout the business community
- Build a more economically and socially inclusive organizations.
- Become a forum to discuss new diversity and inclusion ideas and initiatives.
How to Set Up a Minority-Owned Business
· Step 1: Choose your business idea.
· Step 2: Write your business plan.
· Step 3: Register your business.
· Step 4: Get certified as a minority-owned business.
Join YOUR Local Chamber of Commerce!
Additional Business Resources
- ASCENT- Women Entrepreneurs
- Black Founders
- National Hispanic Business Group
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- NC Chapter
- The Asian Business Association
- The National Minority Business Council
- The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- United States Black Chambers (USBC)
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
- United States Minority Chamber of Commerce
- United States Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
Publications for Minority-Owned Businesses
- Minority Business Entrepreneur Magazine has been published for 30 years and contains a diverse range of minority voices and relevant information for minority-owned businesses.
- Black Enterprise Small Business features help in all areas of business & best practices to individual stories of black small business owners.
- Latin Business Today contains a multitude of resources for Hispanic entrepreneurs—information about starting a business, growing it, and innovating in a global economy. The publication offers market trends, best practices, and everyday challenges.
- The Asian Entrepreneur boasts the largest reserve of interviews with Asian entrepreneurs. It offers a global roundup of Asian business leaders, from the U.S. and Asia, and delves into consumer and competitive data as well as social media.