Suzanne Wallace, Director, Small Business Center | 828.448.6719 | email@example.com
Are you ready to start your own business?
Before you go out and get a business license, sign a lease, obtain a loan, etc. take the time to inventory your own strengths and weaknesses. Some questions you may want to ask yourself are:
- Are you a self-starter or self-motivated?
- Are you comfortable taking risks?
- Can you solve problems and make tough decisions?
- Do you enjoy working alone and being independent?
- Are you persuasive and able to promote your business?
- Are you able to negotiate?
- Are you supported by others in this endeavor?